Wednesday, April 4, 2018

H for Hat, I for Ice at ABC Christmas Challenge



It's good to be back with a post and design team project for ABC Christmas Challenge. I truly meant to be more regular with my posts here but I've been sidetracked with an impromptu craft room makeover. It took longer than I planned but glad it's done and I am back to crafting again. A big thanks to Samantha and Helen for giving me the month of March off to finish everything up. In a few weeks I'll be sharing the transformation right here on my blog. :)

This month we are on the letters H and I so a hat or ice on your Christmas themed project will work. Click the link above to visit the challenge blog and see more inspiration for both letters by my incredible design team sisters.

SPONSOR



For my card I used a wood stamp that belonged to my mom. I love having some of her crafty supplies in my stash, brings sweet memories to mind of all the cards she made me throughout the years. It's from Hampton Arts stamps and it's called Frosty. While Santa's red hat is iconic at Christmas I think Frosty's black brimmed hat is a close second. 

Join us this month and if you win you'll receive two free digital images from Wendy's Etsy shop. 
Good Luck!

Lisa xx



4 comments:

Helen said...

Wonderful card Lisa - what a jolly snowman!
Looking forward to seeing your made-over craft room!
Helen x

Inkyfingers said...

I love the vintage feel to this card Lisa. The monochrome look with a couple of pops of colour works so well and I love the mischevious glint in his eyes.
Hugs
Carol x

Greta said...

Very sweet card! Bet you're glad to have the make over done!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lisa :-) the snowman is super cute and I love the CAS design, absolutely stunning!

How lovely that you have some of your Mum's supplies too ❤️

Enjoy your new craft room! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...